color combos are fun.
why am i even going to art school
i’ve just learned it all here
muji spice book
Traveling with your spice rack is not ideal. This is why Japanese company, Muji, has made a book of spices to make flavoring your food while away from home a little bit easier.
This book from Muji is full of pages that are made of spiced paper, which dissolve from the heat and moisture of cooking. Now that kick of white pepper or red chili is just a tear away. And, since it is compact and perfectly portable, the Muji spice book is ideal for when you’re traveling!
FUCK THE FUCK OFF OH MY GOD
Top 5 Brainy Moments (full series)
In no particular order!
(I chose so many from s8 and I didn’t mean to!)
- "I counted." - In Bloodlust Sam is taken and blindfolded, but he’s so quick on his feet he doesn’t miss a beat. Not being able to see where he’s being taken doesn’t stop him from figuring out a basic idea of where the vamps are. When he tells Dean it’s about 4 and a half minutes away, Dean asks “How do you know?” to which Sam replies “I counted.” I mean, obviously… if you’re as smart as, Sam, that is. I think this type of braininess is my favorite, in Sam. Where he is still so good under pressure, he surprises you with what he’s able to do. It’s the same brand of braininess that had him using the voicemail exorcism in 9.17.
- Computer Skills - This is something that I had to use two different moments for because I wanted to show that Sam has always been and still is impressive with a computer. From being able to hack a password in under 30 minutes in s2 to being able to pin point Kevin Tran’s exact location with nothing more than a tiny detail from a photo in s8, Sam’s still got it.
- Scribe of God Symbol - One thing that’s always impressed me is Sam’s ability to remember tiny details that no human should ever be able to place. I almost used this Satanist symbol scene as my example because Dean tells Sam that’s why Sam is still single
which I cackle about bc UM NO SAM’S BRAIN IS HOT. But the most impressive example of this is in 8.22, when Sam notices a symbol that Metatron uses on the tablets and recognizes it from classes he took nearly 8 years prior. Not only is that incredible on its own, but Sam is also nearly out of his mind tired with the Trials. Then on top of that, by identifying that one rune, they are able to pin-point who to confront (Metatron), and where to find him. UNBELIEVABLE.
- Library of Congress - This is yet another example of Sam’s awesome memory and attention to detail. By seeing just a number scrawled out on a slip of paper he not only is able to identify where they need to go, the Library of Congress, but in what part of it they need to start looking. Even Dean is impressed at the end of this scene.
- “And the 5% Wyoming tax?” - I love the Trans tag-teaming with Sam to shut this shady shop employee down. The two start going off about state taxes with a whole lot of math then, to Dean’s surprise, Sam jumps in rattling off numbers, too. It’s hilarious and great, and Dean is kind of left standing in the back slightly surprised and confused.
It’s amazing how many characters Jared has played in only one show
Who would you want as a partner if you were stuck in a real life survival situation?
(…) Thomas because we’d sit down and smoke cigarettes and be like ‘Oh, okay’.
- Kaya Scodelario
10x01 sneak peek [x]
The smirk. consider me scared.
will they ever learn? you fuck with a winchester, you invoke the wrath of the other. and we all know what dean would do for family, but sam.. sam winchester can be /lethal/. he is 6’4 of trauma, pain, and anger. fuck with sam winchester, and he will kill you. fuck with dean winchester, and sam will fucking /eviscerate/ you. and he will do it with a smirk on his face. that man can be caustic, and if you are dumb enough to bring that upon yourself, well, you were’nt gonna make it far in life anyway.
once said: if Dean is a blunt instrument, Sam is a scalpel. He can be cold and ruthless and damn f*ing scary.
Aw, yeah, no wonder Jared is happy